Thursday, November 11, 2010

CD Review for Admiration by JUDAH

Artist: JUDAH


Title: Admiration


Label: Majestic Music


Release: 2010


http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/judahadmiration


Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap: Spiritual Rap



The first track that introduced me to Admiration was “Praise Party” featuring Erica Cumbo & Rob. P. The go-go beat grabbed my attention right away and gives you a great feel for this urban worship project! As I listened to the project, I heard the head bobbing, kicking beat of “I can’t Stop Praising” featuring LaTonya Cain which reminded me of hanging out on a Saturday morning with no care in the world. Now I have to say, the soft R & B tones of “T.R.U.S.T” featuring Meredith Jackson had a wonderful vibe yet with a great message. Ladies and Gentlemen…. hands down, my new favorite track is "Swaga-Docious" also featuring Meredith Jackson. “This is my Jam”! LOL. It puts a pep in your step and a strong sway in your shoulders.


Overall the project is a great representation of diversity in music ministry. I think those of the hip hop generation will get their groove on but without loosing the message of the Father…


Recommended Tracks: 2…3…5…8…10

Sounds like: Canton Jones, Mary Mary, Da Truth, LeCrae


Reviewed by Sharvette Mitchell
Talk Radio Host.  Web Designer.   Media Coach.
 
www.Sharvette.com
 
Motivate.  Excite.  Influence.

No comments:

Sharvette Mitchell Mitchell Productions, LLC



www.Mitchell-Productions.com <----Web Design and Blog Design